1,308 to 5,245 BTUH Capacity
Application – Wine Rooms, Humidors, Fur Storage
LRC’s Gravity Coils (GC) are energy saving cooling units designed for applications that require silent cooling. GC units are absolutely silent coils that provide low velocity convective cooling for wine rooms, humidors and fur storage where maintaining temperature and humidity is essential.
LRC offers five Gravity Coil units that are designed to meet the convective cooling requirements for most standard size rooms.
Custom Gravity Coils can be designed to meet just about any room requirement – please contact LRC for details. GC units are available in capacities from 1,308 to 5,245 BTU/hour and can be used with R22, R134a or R404a refrigerants. Chilled water models are also available by special order. Contact LRC’s Applications Engineers for more information.
- Low noise for sensitive areas -no moving parts ensures absolutely silent operation
- AX/LLSV included
- Rust-proof aluminum drainpan
- Adjustable hangers provide the proper slope for drainage
- High performance staggered coils with copper tubing mechanically expanded into aluminum fins
- Each unit pressure tested to eliminate leaks.
- Coil coated with LRCCoatTManticorrosion coating
- UL recognized coils
Options Available– Call for details
- Copper or coated coils for coastal/special applications
- Stainless steel or painted cabinets available for corrosive environments available
- Side trim kit available (shown in above photo)
Our Application Engineers can help you design the system you need. Call us today, 562-944-1969, and we’ll help you get the right LRC product for your project. Gravity coils can be completely customizable.